Here at Match, we are focused on client satisfaction. Which is why we offer a range of services to suit your unique needs and we’re able to tailor each service to match your needs. These include:
- Access to our exclusive extensive unique database with some of the best candidates available.
- Advertisement services. We are able to advertise your job roles (at your discretion) for free on the UK’s leading job boards. We use our search engine gurus to optimise the chances of your job being regularly found.
- Resource planning and Management Information. We have a team of resource planners who are vastly experienced in working with clients to find the right candidate for you. Whether it’s one individual or a large project delivery team you need – we’ve delivered it before! We are able to find you a programme manager, project manager, PMO functions, IT specialists, IT testers, Business analysts, MI specialists and more.
- Security checks. All Match contractors are issued with a photographic identity pass who works at multiple locations. Whilst ensuring that confidentiality between client, contractor and candidate is always high, we also ensure that all contractors are familiar with our expectations of them are whilst working on our behalf.
- Insurance and health checks. At Match, we recognise there are times when a client may urgently need cover for a contractor. Our insurance policy does exactly that; so if a contractor is absent, we can quickly change or add resource to keep the operation or project on track.
- Security checks
- Training and career progression opportunities for all candidates
- Varying levels of support based on the requirements (up to 24 / 7)
- Value promise and service guarantee.
Our proficiency in management information can show you how you are utilising your resource on a monthly basis. We can change the hours of the team or perhaps suggest a change in mix to permanent and contract resource. We can show you how our team has significantly reduced OpEx for some large global clients by concentrating on what’s important to the customer and the business.