Full-Time Business Analyst Filled
• Dusseldorf, Germany or UK based, immediate start
• 9 months with extension likely
• Attractive day rate
• German and English speaking essential
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Our client loves sourcing self-aware, self-confident and self-motivated professionals who have a passion for representing their brand and business to their highly valued client pool. Our client provides IT Consulting into Fortune 100 Customers within the UK and Europe focusing on IT Operations and Cloud and Hosting Transformations.
Behind their success is a great team, a group of passionate people who raise each other’s game. Our clients secret weapon is they have built an extremely committed and cohesive team of people who are deeply passionate about what they do. They provide you with more than the opportunity to work with dynamic companies. They play an active role in coaching and mentoring you – our greatest asset!
Our client knows the qualities that empower great Business Analysts to succeed and it’s their job to find and engage the best possible talent to help our clients achieve their goals.
You will work as part of an exciting international client project with a focus on software development solutions. The focus will be on reporting, IT service monitoring and performance optimization.
In your role as a Business Analyst you will be part of an international project team and will be actively working on the implementation of a system-wide IT service monitoring project focusing on reporting and performance. The main responsibilities are solution design with subject matter experts, shaping business requirements, quality assurance according to customer guidelines and high level design documentation in cooperation with the project manager and the implementation team.
• Take responsibility to determine and detect the requirements of our stakeholders and document them properly
• Working closely with subject matter experts and technical departments
• Develop, analyse and document business processes
• Solution design in cooperation with Enterprise and Solution Architects
• Support the implementation until go live
• Good knowledge (3-5 years) in the field of Business Analysis
• Ideally, you are familiar with mobile processes or have knowledge of the processes in the industry
• Through your previous work experience you have very good analytical skills
• Strong practical and methodological skills in analysing technical solutions
• High level understanding of UML (Use Case Modelling)
• Experience in multi-site collaboration within IT and business colleagues
• Consulting competence acting as the interface between business and IT
• Experience in services driven application architecture
• Organized and process-oriented working style
• Fluent in both German and English
In addition you ask good questions and listen to your stakeholders. You don’t use information as a weapon or means of control tool, you communicate clearly, completely and concisely. And you of course love what you do! You believe that business analysis is an exciting challenge that is critical to success.
If you are interested in the role or finding out more, please contact one of the team at Match IT Resourcing on 0203 318 0978.