Full-Time Accountant – Client Account Manager Live
Our client has a new and exciting opportunity for a permanent Accountant – Client Account Manager based in Lancaster.
The company is a well established accountancy firm based in Lancaster providing accounting services to 1,200+ clients via cloud accounting software. This company offer a high quality service in Bookkeeping, Accounts, Payroll, VAT Returns and Tax Services as well as offering a wealth of knowledge and advice. Our client is located a few hundred yards from the M6 making it an ideal location for commuting, including from Preston, Blackpool or Kendal.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual. The role will involve working alongside a team of accountants that are responsible for the delivery of services to a portfolio of clients. Tasks will include bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, calculation and submission of monthly payroll, preparation of quarterly VAT returns and contributing to the year end financial statements, corporation tax returns and self assessment returns.
The role involves a substantial amount of liaising and working with clients to deliver an all round accounting service going above and beyond for clients. As such excellent communication skills are an absolute must for the successful candidate.
The role reports directly into the senior accountants who are responsible for small teams of accountants who each have a portfolio of approximately 100 clients.
The individual will be expected to take responsibility for their portfolio of clients and be able to organise their time in order to meet strict deadlines. Experience of working within an accountancy practice or accounting departmental is preferable.
Requirements for the role are:
• To be studying towards AAT, ACA, ACCA or equivalent experience.
• To have experience of dealing directly with customers.
• To be motivated and enthusiastic.
• To be able to work to individual and team targets
• To be able to solve problems and provide a professional, punctual and accurate service to clients.
• To be an ambitious and proactive accountant.
• To have strong communication skills with the ability to coordinate, organise and take responsibility for performance.
• To have a client focused attitude and commercial awareness within the firm.
If you are interested in the role or finding out more information, please contact one of the team at Match IT Resourcing on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 318 0978.